1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by oner69, Nov 4, 2007.

1. oner69

oner69 Guest

i revived a dead eurovox but when i plug it in it starts up ok but it stays on number 2 and wont move do i have to flash some other software on to it cheers

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Ok we need to know what model you have , did it come in a red or blue box

Also press menu, config and system info and post what it says please

3. oner69

oner69 Guest

It came in a red box dont have it any more on the front left it says euro-vox max. I cant get anything else when i turn it on the tv turns to av so i know there is a signal being sent now from the box but i only get a black screen and it does not move off no 2. i have used the other cable to load up the newest version of the software and it said it had taken ok but still no joy

4. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

You will need to know if its a clone or genuine

If you look into the grills on the top of the b0x and see a ribbon cable it is a genuine b0x. If you see a load of individual white cables it is a clone.

5. oner69

oner69 Guest

this wont sound very tech but from the brown power board going over to the green board aboot 11 single wires

6. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Ok , sounds like you have a clone , it might need to be jtagged to fix this but you can try flash it and see it if works

Go to Eamo's Library at the end of my post and in the Eurov0x/Firmware folder you will see EUROVOX_MAX_RED_BOX_15_03_07.bin

Flash your b0x with this and see if it helps

7. oner69

oner69 Guest

have tried that software but it is still the same

8. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Maybe if you try a factory setting and start fresh it might help , if not then I have no idea unless someone with more experience can help

9. emmaxxx

emmaxxx Member

hi my eurovox max red is dead. i took the plug out if the back of it cos i was movin it n ever since den i can get any power.. tried reflashin it bu the loader wont pick up on the box.. can any1 help please...

10. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Emma did you try the CDF Fergus sent you?