1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every modding tutorial for Halo!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by GOTJVLOD, Oct 1, 2005.

1. jazz4890

jazz4890 Member

ok I did everything right and then when I resign the maps and everything the map loads up but when it does a black screen appears can someone tell me why I keep only seeing a black screen.

2. h2sicness

h2sicness Guest

Hey guys I read the tut and it is very good, helped me on alot of stuff such as landfill and nulling out master cheif's shaders, but I didn't see how to change master cheif's or an elite's size if anyone knows how to change it please let me know, any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

3. handsom

handsom Regular member

Okay, here I go, I'm warming up for a good ol' fashioned n00b question, prepare yourselves...

I've found a lot of MP mods and maps... Are there any custom or homemade Halo/Halo2 maps/mods for single player? By mods, I'm not talking about the tweaks, etc listed in this thread, I am talking about mods that add extra single player content. Things like new levels, or major changes to how it is played in single player.

I ask, because I am looking to play some new maps or even some co-op; but the current levels are boring to me after this long, and the person I play with hates playing agaist eachother, so the only multiplayer I can do is co-op.

So there's my newb question and my long story about why. I'm hoping someone has a helpful suggestion for me other than modding the guns, etc.

I figured this would be a good thread to ask in. It's a Halo related modding question.

4. handsom

handsom Regular member

@h2sicness

If you look at the basic trainers for the game; which can be easily accessed through Xored, Evox, or XBMC; you will see one that will automatically take care of the size difference that you are looking for for you.

Hope that helps!

Now, back to my question; Single player Halo/Halo 2 Mods?

5. h2sicness

h2sicness Guest

how do i look at the basic trainers (sry for being noobish its just that ive never used trainers b4)

6. dogSniper

dogSniper Member

where do i get those programs for making spwns by glitchyguardian i have looked and searched every where plz post a link for me

7. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

unnecessary bump. don't bump old topics. Ask in a new thread.

8. wasted05

wasted05 Guest

yup no bumping allowed

9. Firefoxy

Firefoxy Member

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  10. benitoJ

benitoJ Member

does anyone know if the softmod effects the whole system, or just the hard drive?

11. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

Soft mod=HD......Just Software in your memory meaning in your HD
    Hard mod=system.......Beacuse of a modchip being installed

12. zaron

zaron Guest

can you do the same thing for the flood ? like using their whips,high jumping and climbing walls etc...

13. Dillon24

Dillon24 Member

Ok, VERY nice tutorial. i like it very much. but a few things arent working for me.

On the one where you run really fast..mine doesnt work :(
    i put in all the amounts to 20. and when i FTP it onto xbox, my speed isnt being affected at all. (yes i have got many others to work, so its not a problem of getting it to the xbox, its a ME/Dothalo problem.)

and the battle rifle, i can not get an AUTO BR, or infinite ammo, whenever i try to change the ammunition ammounts it says something has been entered wrong or something and the whole the crashs...

PLEASE HELP

14. cearel

cearel Guest

make sure u changing that player u use and not like a elite and u play with mc

15. Dillon24

Dillon24 Member

ok, i this was a while ago. I have found out how to get speed-i needed a plugin.

but still, the BR.
    I need help with the autoaim
    I cant get it completely autoaim.

16. cearel

cearel Guest

just change all the numbers to 1000

17. eZcarto

eZcarto Member

Hi im a noob moddin halo, but i just n3ed to know how i can turn of the HUD (radar, ammo, shield)

I have the dothalo, but when i select [hudg]HUD Global in the TAg Editor says: Plugin: There is no plugin aviable fot this tag

Plesae Help mE!!

18. grimking1

grimking1 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2007
  19. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

find the gate in dothalo and copy the two tags and replace the ones for pp projectile with them

20. cearel

cearel Guest

cake is right is just like any other pp mod you just use the gate tag in place of the charged shot tag u have to make sure you use the charged tag if you dont it will freeze up