1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyones favortive Bands

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by aabbccdd, Apr 9, 2005.

1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Yeah ,Animals..probably being my fave Floyd album along with Meddle

2. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

i dont just listen to christain stuff and so what if im goin ta heven &ur goin ta hell! @djscoop

3. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

RUSH, Pink Floyd, Metallica (first 4 only), a couple Megadeth albums not all, Dokie was good, some Squirrel nut zippers, and a few songs from other bands. The ones I like enough to go to thier concerts are RUSH and Pink Floyd.

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah mr. dell metallica first four albums only after justice they were pretty much over..Ride The Lighting...being my fave Metallica album

5. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, The Used, Brand New, Yellowcard, Rise Against, Alkaline Trio, The Starting Line...I like Punk Rock

6. thor999

thor999 Regular member

just got done writing a full page dissertation on how metal is the best genre ever, then accidentally hit backspace twice (deleting it all... aaaaarrrgh!) so I will now just summarize (much to the relief of all afterdawn admins (cheers boys!)) gREEN dAY IS AN AWFUL BAND anything you hear on mtv ever is commercialized bs and the only reason this counrty should ever get invaded. Look to the underground scene, or indie if you must, and find much choicer music, unscathed by corporate mentality and ideology. Please just turn off mtv and fm radio, for it is all the same company mandating airplay for these bands. It is truly sad what is happening to this scene, but it doesn't have to happen. No money, no poewr, no power, no war. Anyways if anyone here likes metal, or simply true musicianship, check out these bands here, all available at eselmetal.de for dl'ing with emule, just remember: you must buy the cd's you listen to more than once; these bands cannot possibly survive without your money, and online piracy is taking a huge chunk out of revenues for a lot of independent musicians. Let the rants and the raves fly but I have witnessed it firsthand... and the positive note being these bands are getting publicity in places that they would never have before, there that should cut down about 500,000 posts that we have all seen before.

Children of Bodom
    Borknagar
    Gorgoroth
    Deicide
    Ark
    Alkemyst
    Steel Attack
    At the Gates
    Nightwish
    Battlelore
    Cannibal Corpse
    Suffocation
    Empyreansky.com (check 'em out, my last band, these guys are true musicians and replaced me with a berkely music grad since I live so far away)
    Then check out this website (r-evolutionmusic.com) and let me know if its gay or not before i audition for them this fri your feedback is VERY IMPORTANT to me but not nephilim for he is busy listening to some creed

7. thor999

thor999 Regular member

actually, after perusing nephilim's post more attentively, I have come to two conclusions:
    1: nephilim is not afraid of drugs or booze and
    2: nephilim will simply not have sex unless she brings a friend or relative, preferrably both. This post shall ensure no deletion or alteration of future posts by me or my hot ass sister.

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I don't think you're afraid of drugs or booze either.

9. EricCarr

EricCarr Regular member

My fav is Kiss.

10. munkieboy

munkieboy Guest

creed,alterbridge,bowling for soup,foofighters,mychemical romance.
    rap is crap dont really like country,hip hop and that junk sucks!

11. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

Creed right now sounds a bit devilish though...

12. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

Garbage, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Cursive, Blond Redhead, Dave Mathews Band...

13. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

Cant have Crap without Rap.

-Del

14. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

lol... nice... but not all rap is crap... even though I have to admit that most of it is... Like the ones going... "I got 20 bitches and hoes on me, with my cadillac and 60 inch rims that look like shit, with the spinners, spinners, spinners." Lol.. Chris Rock always speaks about the spinners. He says just get anything, for instance a toaster, add spinners and 90% of the black community will buy it. lol... Not to sound racist or n-e-thing... Just find it funny...