1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evo-X dashboard, anyone have the files for it?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by mitx212, Jul 3, 2007.

1. mitx212

mitx212 Guest

Hi, i have a modded xbox, and i did have it running EvoX on it, with the xbmc as my default dashboard, but when i tried putting it back to the EvoX dashboard, the xbox kept freezing at the microsoft logo, so.... i found a tutorial on fixong all this, but i need the original EvoX dashboard files, so if anyone has them, can i borrow them ?? thanx

2. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

use xbins

3. mitx212

mitx212 Guest

umm....i looked at www.xbins.org and it gave me the evox site, but i get this stupid site, thats not it??? i found slayers auto installer and re-installed Evo-X V+3935. it works,...but, i looked at everything on FlashFXP and found that it didnt install to C:\ where my previous version of Evo-X was installed, and when i look at the trainers folder on C:\ its full of trainers, but on the dashboard when i go to trainers it says " sorry trainers " and i cant see any of them?

4. mitx212

mitx212 Guest

sorry for the double post but i found this:

the evo-x files where installed onto E:\ my main partition with my games\music\videos etc, so ill try and put the trainers folder from C:\trainers into E:\trainers, but is there anyway to make it so it goes; C:\Evo-X or E:\Evo-X and it still loads up properly, and is my default dashboard, what files would i have to edit?

thanx~

5. cakes227

cakes227 Guest