1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evo x re-install will I lose all my games?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by amberwood, Jan 25, 2010.

1. amberwood

amberwood Member

Hi I have error 13 showing on my xbox which after looking through the forum I have found I need to re-install the dashboard. I have slayer 2.6 on disc. I bought the xbox already modded so know very little about the settings. My question is can I re-install the dashboard without losing all my games and if so which option do I choose?

Thanks for any help.

2. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

I have reinstalled the dashboard, and it doesn't delete your games or data on the hard drive. I like to use UnleashX as my dashboard, but that is my preference.

3. scum101

scum101 Guest

if it's a softmod DO NOT USE SLAYERS ..!!!! now go find out what kind of mod you have and RTFM!

4. amberwood

amberwood Member

Hi Thanks for the replies it came with slayer 2.6 already installed and that's what I have on disc, so would rather restore it to it normal state than change anything. I have now tried installing it again but still getting error 13. If I choose the complete rebuild option do I lose my games?

Thanks