1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evoultion x Boot Disk Help.Help.Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by killalot, Jan 1, 2004.

1. killalot

killalot Active member

Can any one shed some light on this ive tried that many ways ive lost count my xbox is v1.5 with the xecuter 2 its working correct cus when you boot up it shows the logo, the dvd in my xbox is a thompson, im trying to make the evolution x boot disk ive tried that many ways like i said ive lost count keep getting the same message cant read disk i know its very picky about brands of disk ive tried about 5 diff brands still the same ive tried a dvdrw aswell still no joy so can someene please tell me a working way that worked for them ie what brand disk you used what software you used to make the image did you put a dummy file in with it etc etc as much detail as pos please thanks in advance to anybody who can help cheers...........

2. solidcad

solidcad Member

i had the same problem....but all i did was take the bios.iso open nero put in the cdrw closed the wizard that popped up then went to file and selected burn image it work the first time...

3. killalot

killalot Active member

Cheers Solid for the reply but an hour after i posted that thread i found another way to make the iso and it worked amazing cheers again.......

4. killalot

killalot Active member

Cheers Solid for the reply but an hour after i posted that thread i found another way to make the iso and it worked amazing cheers again.......