1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EVOX AUTO INSTALLER

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by uji2b1k, Mar 3, 2005.

1. uji2b1k

uji2b1k Regular member

I WAS JUST WONDERING. IF SOMEONE HAD A SOFTMODDED XBOX AND WANTED TO PUT SLAYERS ON THE REGULAR 10GB HARDDRIVE WOULD IT MESS ANYTHING UP. AND ALSO DOES SLAYERS HAVE ANY EMULATORS THANKS

2. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

all that slayers is is an installer disk, so it will work with a softmodded box and it will work with a retail drive, there is an option with slayers to format a retail drive too. by the way dont use all caps because it is very annoying!

3. uji2b1k

uji2b1k Regular member

thanks

4. uji2b1k

uji2b1k Regular member

i have a saved game on my harddrive and if i install slayers will the game be erased,and what is so good about slayers, should i just keep my regular dashboard.and does slayers have emuelator that come with it. thanks

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  5. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

all that slayers does is load evolution X on your box and install some apps (emulators not included-you have to go elsewhere for those). If you already have evolution x on your box then there is no need for slayers. Slayers does give you a couple options though, you can reformat and install apps or just install the apps. most people reformat and install because it is a lot cleaner, but you will lose all of your gamesaves. If you want to keep them, you can ftp them to your pc hdd, then transfer them back after the install.

6. uji2b1k

uji2b1k Regular member

where can i get emulators for free and do i have to extract it, or put it on a cd-rw a special way.

7. uji2b1k

uji2b1k Regular member

how do i ftp my games onto my computer.

8. uji2b1k

uji2b1k Regular member

where can i download xboxconnect and other usefull apps. i have heard about this thing that will let u surf the web on the xbox, what is it called and can i download it somewhere for free.and what is the correct way to burn it to a CD-RW so the xbox will read it properly, and when i download skins to a cd, and put it in my xbox do i use dvd2xbox to make the skin availble to me, or is there a special folder i need to put it in. thanks

9. yankeered

yankeered Regular member

10. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

xbconnect wont let u surf the web with the xbox...it will only let you play a tunnel version of xbox live...you can get it from http://www.xbconnect.com