1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evox dash???

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by owvp702, Jan 27, 2004.

1. owvp702

owvp702 Regular member

I've been trying to do this dash thing and I've looked at many different tutorials that are all different. If someone could tell me which is the best one it would be great. Oh also, do I have change the evox.ini file? Some say yes some say no, what's the deal??? PLEAASSEEE HELLLPPPPP MEEEEE!!!

2. Scot

Scot Regular member

Evox 3921 is what im still using. I think they have newer but so far that dash and the evox M7 bios work very well. It will come with a evox.ini file in the download. Load up your Mirc Client and connect to Efnet server. Once connected join the channel #xbins. Follow the directions and you will find what you are looking for.

3. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

They will all work, otherwise they would not be posted. How well they work, well that depends on how you set up you evox.ini file. Read some posts here they tell you how you should have you evox.ini file set up. The default setting most likely will not let you go back to the original dash or find your f:/application if you name your apps folder f:/apps, that sort of thing, but you will still be able to FTP and play backups. The rest is icing on the cake and how you set up the evox.ini. Use a tutorial that you find most common, seamonlkeys tuts are great, the link is in the first post on this board.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]XBOX v1.1 with 120GB Seagate and Samsung SDG-605 --- Matrix with evox M7
    PS2 39001 v7 --- Messiah 2 Pro
    HP dvd200e & Sony DRU-510A[/small]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2004