1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

evox dashboard help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by modster, Feb 17, 2005.

1. modster

modster Regular member

Hi,

Does anyone knows how to quit or exit the current game loaded and return to the launch menu or apps menu without rebooting the xbox?

For example: I launch a game from the launch menu and play the game, then if I want to play another game, then I usually reboot the xbox.

So is there a way to return back to the launch menu to select another game?

Many Thanks

2. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

Go to system w/ no game in and go to setup then scroll down on evox and find in game reset and turn it on now with it on when your in a game hit L+R+White+Black or L+R+Back+Start it's one of those and it will reboot sometime it wont reboot to evox menu if your playing w/ a disc but if your playing from hardrive it will hope this helps

3. Greg_3

Greg_3 Member

hey do you know where i could get a print out of parts lists and diagrams so i can build my own xbox mod chip?

4. modster

modster Regular member

do you want a schematic on how to build a modchip? or do you mean install the modchip?

Why build a modchip? they are literally everywhere and cheap too.