1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evox skin troubles

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by eagle17, Jun 16, 2004.

1. eagle17

eagle17 Member

I recently started making evox skins and I love it. I was recently trying to make a skin using photoshop and Evolver 1.1 when I finished I put it on my XBOX and when I selected it on the "skins" section of system management the backround and loading pictures did not load! The text loaded fine however. This only happens when I use Jpegs created in Photo Shop. Below is the text from the .ini and the two pics to the skin if anyone who is knowledgable about this could please look at the .ini and tell me whats up, if there are color or size restrictions please! I know its not a problem with the pictures because I can view them in XBMP.

here is the main pic
    [​IMG]

here is the loading screen
    [​IMG]
    _

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Eagle17[/small]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2004
  2. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

think it may be the underscores? or the title length?
    I always call mine "evox" and "launch"
    work fine
    although I havent done one with photoshop yet, Ive done 3 using printhouse and imageforge (have a look on allxboxskins.com under evox, same username as this)

just noticed, should that be skin/green_blur
    not skin_green_blur??

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]PC SPEC: XP 3000+ (overclocked) asus 2x fsb 400, 768mb ddr 2700, ati pro 128mb, pioneer a106 w/ hacked firmware
    XBOX SPEC: ver.1.2 with Xecuter 2.3-4983 bios,80gb hdd,Samsung sdg605,evox,xbmc,xbmp,dvdxr,xprogear,
    mame0x w/ 1,500 roms, kawax w/ 100 roms[/small]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2004