1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evox trouble (unplugged xbox now nothing) HELP?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by ripken8, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ripken8

ripken8 Guest

I am a newb here.. sorry bout that.. I have soft modded my xbox with evox.. I unplugged my xbox to travel and when I plugged it back in, it seems like it is trying to reset the time.. it wont boot into the evox screen... can someone help please? or direct me in the right direction

2. ripken8

ripken8 Guest

my xbox just keeps restarting itself... didnt clarify that earlier

3. ripken8

ripken8 Guest

4. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

5. ripken8

ripken8 Guest

i let it run and went out for dinner ... by the time i got back it evox was waiting for me... guess you just have to break that vicious cycle by just letting it do its thing... thanks for your help... only thing is that i cant ftp into it now? any help on that?

6. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

What is it saying? Is the IP address correct? Check your network settings.. Have you connected before ?
    Glad I could help you out and welcome to Afterdawn

Matt

7. ripken8

ripken8 Guest

I finally got it working... it wouldnt work by just connecting a network cable from the xbox to my puter... I had to plug the xbox into my router and then my puter... thanks for all the help... i am new to these forums but they are definitely an invaluable tool

8. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

Glad I could help.. You need any more info I promise you its here.. Glad to have you

Matt

9. ripken8

ripken8 Guest

10. ripken8

ripken8 Guest

11. ripken8

ripken8 Guest

12. ripken8

ripken8 Guest

13. ripken8

ripken8 Guest

i guess if i would read a little i could actually do some thing right... lord it took me forever to get this pic on here...lol

14. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

And then some... lol.. only playing.. Look here..http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/43699

Matt