1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evox wont load w/Xecuter2 help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by azkikr89, Apr 10, 2003.

1. azkikr89

azkikr89 Guest

i have an Xecuter 2 and i know its working because it says Xecuter on startup. I am using memorex and Tdk cd-rw to burn my iso's. I am trying to figure out if the cd-rw is bad, or if my xbox doesnt't read that media. Also need to know what is the right way to bun isos. i extract evox to desktop, then put all files into a folder, then make iso of that. Please help, very frustrating.

2. hoppers

hoppers Regular member

are you using GDFImage to make the ISO's??

it is the best!!

3. ridah100

ridah100 Member

yeah, it might be the disc as well, to test if the discs read, just make an audio cd with 1 track and see if the xboxdash cdplayer will recognize the disc as an audio cd, if it does, then the disc is not the problem.

4. JVegas

JVegas Regular member

Put all your files in a folder. Use xISO to make the ISO. Burn the ISO.

xISO is very good for this. Have done this 10,000 times without one bad burn.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2003
  5. Dank

Dank Regular member

depends on what version of xISO.. in my opinion that program sucks and causes big headaches when it seems like it should work. GDFImage is what I use after xiso kept giving me issues. and GDF stands for Game Disk Format which is what you want..