1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

evox?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by scrambles, May 2, 2003.

1. scrambles

scrambles Guest

hi all, what exactly do i need to program the matrix chip with?? a program or an image or what? can someone please tell me what i need to put on the chip and where i can get it?? thx all!!

2. ridah100

ridah100 Member

you will need to file a bios file
    which is like "blah blah blah.bin", and flash it wit your connection thingy that connect to your modchip, and the program you suppose to be is WinLPC, i think. gotta find that stuff yourself. Peace

3. scrambles

scrambles Guest

ok i did that but does the red light turn green when that happens?? mine stayed red.

4. kidjedi

kidjedi Member

If the chip is flashed successfully you will know via the WinLPC prog., but the LED on the chip itself will not change color. The green flashing happens when you install the chip into the 'box. Flashing green means you're good. Finish screwing it into place and u should be all set. Just be careful when putting everything back together. I accidently threw the chip out of alignment when I was putting the CD tray back on and had to start over with the alignment, which IMO is that hardest part of this entire operation. Everything else was a breeze.