1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

evox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by JD2450767, Jan 3, 2005.

1. JD2450767

JD2450767 Guest

i got evox build 3935 rar how do i burn 2 put it on x box so i can copy x box games plz

2. Squiggles

Squiggles Member

You have to turn it into a .ISO file with Craxtion4 or Qwix101. Then you can burn it to cd-rw or dvd. Make sure you use a dummy file to pad the disc so the Xbox can read it easier.

3. Twinski

Twinski Regular member

This is what you do: Unrar the file you downloaded. Put your Skin folder,Evox.ini file(settings file),and evox.xbe(which you must rename default.xbe when you put it in this folder, and a dummy file of atleast 100mb. Make into a iso with craxtion and then burn with nero and finalize the cd. burn onto a cd/rw or dvd.

4. JD2450767

JD2450767 Guest

k i put evo x in 2 a folder wiv evo x ini amd skins and bios i try 2 make iso file useing xiso i go make iso then get folder it reads all off file part from evox ini how do i change the files 2 read all files ant got clue plz help and make it easy 2 under stand plzzzzz

5. FullySik

FullySik Guest

your doing it for nothing u cant install it like that u need to ftp it from your pc to your xbox its too complicated.
    download slayers evox auto installer its the best and easiest way to install evox and it gives u LOTS of apps, self installed emulators, game trainers, xbmc, xbmp n much, much more.
    everything u can think of all u have to do is click on the install/upgrade option and u get everything.
    n if u dun want evox no more just the standard m$ dash it has an option to restore m$ dash for u its MAD

if u need to no where to get it private message me

once u download it u get an exe file double click on it and u will get an iso file.

to burn it click on nero6 burning rom close the new complication window click on recorder, burn image and select the iso. burn it using a cd-rw. its a big file i think around 125mg but its worth it!

6. anakin66

anakin66 Member

I am trying to use slayer's auto installer 2.6 and can not get my xbox to boot from the dvd. I ran the slayer's exe file copied the iso to a dvd with nero. I get an error msg stating that "the xbox can't recognize this disk". I have my mod chip installed and bios flashed correctly because I see XECUTOR on the M$ dashboard. I have tried several different types of media also.

7. PG2115

PG2115 Regular member

Well when I used the Slayers auto installer it wouldnt install unless you already have a modded xbox. BUt I dont know how it works with a mod chip, my xbox is just softmodded.