1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exact Copy of DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jbutler, Mar 9, 2005.

1. jbutler

jbutler Member

I am trying to make an exact copy of my DVD's, including menu's, special features, etc. I run DVD43free to bypass CSS, and my main copy program is ICOPYDVDs2. After dvd43free decodes the css, my program will copy the DVD, but it does not have menu's and the movie is copied like it would using a VCR.
    Is there a way to copy a DVD exactly like the original with the programs I'm running?

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

If you want an exact copy of a DVD video(usually a DVD9), then you have to burn it to a dual layer disc. You can use DVD Decrypter(Free) to do this easily. If your talking about burning a DVD9 to a single layer disc(which is probably the case) then you can use DVD Shrink(Also free) to compress the data to fit on a DVD5(4.7). You can download both programs from this site by clicking on the software tab at the top of this page. Please read the guides on these easy to use programs before you post any questions on them.

Remove those programs you mentioned before you install the programs I suggested to avoid any possible program conflicts. It wouldn't hurt to defrag your system once you install these programs either. Good luck