1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

external harddrive

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by d_mathews, Sep 25, 2011.

1. d_mathews

d_mathews Regular member

Ok so i have my 2tb hard drive that i plugged into my 360 and accidently chose to config it to the xbox and deleted everything off of it. it deleted both partitions. I had alot of important stuff on there, anyway i can get it back

2. YOBUZZB

YOBUZZB Regular member

There is a slim possibility you could recover the data on the drive, providing nothing further has been done to it i.e. no further data has been written on it. You'll need recovery software to accomplish your goal. If you currently have this in your possession, now is the time to use it. Get back to me with what you have. I assume there was software that accompanied this drive as a lot of them do these days.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

4. kepos

kepos Member

hi. i did the same thing like d_mathews.but i've deleted only the games from my external hard drive. i've copyed xex loader back and all i must do is to convert the games on GOD but i have problems with them because of win 7. what will be the best solution to make crear iso to work on my computer. and tell me pls if you know...i think i must make some folders on external hdd before i copy the converted games(content, 000000000000, 9999999999) were there before deletion and now i see only the hdd. in my case is not available the recovery because i've allready copyed 1 program(xex loader). thx mate