1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extremely Jagged Playback

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by jojo32, May 4, 2004.

1. jojo32

jojo32 Guest

I just got a movie and like the suject says, they playback is extremely jagged. Ive tried a couple things. I opened and resaved with virtual dub. And I tried opening it with the divx player and a message pops up saying Audio Tag 85 problem, or something like that. Im sure it is audio tag 85 though. I tried installing nimo's codec pack and I am still having the problem. Any suggestions?

2. shiroh

shiroh Guest

try gp to your monitor settings and change the colour quality to 24bit if its not. and last time i heard nimo is evil

3. jojo32

jojo32 Guest

I figured it out. I put on the newest version of ffdshow. and perfect! yes nimo is evil. has never helped the many times I have resulted to it being a possible solution.

4. steFX

steFX Member

WOW thanks so much... I was also having massive problems with a few AVI files... playing really jerky Really couldn't figure what was going on... but this FFDshow sorted things out... cheers, for the post.