1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EZ-FLASH 3 in 1 and M3 Simply

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by jtcork, Jul 15, 2007.

1. jtcork

jtcork Member

Hi,
    I've recently bought the EZ-FLASH 3 in 1 tutorial to boot GBA Roms and can't seem to figure out how to do it.
    I have the M3 simply in slot 1.
    Could someone give me a quick tutorial or perhaps point me to a link that does?
    Regards.

2. zengjian

zengjian Regular member

hola. you need to get this one software called Rudolphs 3 in1 ExpPack Tool. get it at http://www.ds-scene.net/ .

now what you have to do is download the program and put it on your m3 card. Make a folder called GBA and another called SAVE in the GBA folder. put all the gba roms into that folder and the saves in the saves folder. run the 3in1 exp pack and you should be able to run it
    there are three windows that you can see by pressing L and R. first one is direct boot of your gba games. psram i think it is called. use this one to quickly load a game without writing it to the ez flash. the second is noram or something and that is when you want to write a gba rom directly onto your ez flash card. it takes a while but future loads are fast. and the last place is rumble variation and ram mode ram mode is when you want to use the ds browser. good luck!

3. HG27

HG27 Guest

Another thing is that you can only run games up to 16MB in PSRAM. Anything higher will need to be copied to the cartridge using the NORAM option.

4. Gman01

Gman01 Member

Don't forget that the ROMs have to be patched with the EZ4 client or they will not save properly. I can't remember the website I got it, but I'm sure Google will probably give you an answer.

5. jtcork

jtcork Member

Thanks Guys.
    I followed everything here to the letter and everything worked perfectly.
    cheers.