1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EZF Advance and DS Lite

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by camberiu, Jul 1, 2007.

1. camberiu

camberiu Member

I just got myself a brand new DS Lite and I am using it with an EZF Advance Slot-2 card I had laying around. Everything works great, but I am not sure how to upload new GBA ROMs into the EZF Advance. On the GBA, all I had to was to insert the EZF Advance into the console and plug the console into my computer using an USB cable. This would allow me to swap the ROMs on the EZF Advance cart. However, my USB cable does not fit the DS. Could I buy a DS USB cable and use the same process to upload new ROMs into the cart? Is there another way to swap GBA ROMs on the EZF Advance? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

2. camberiu

camberiu Member

Anyone? Anyone?

3. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

I didn't reply first time as I'm not much of an expert on the older GBA devices, but as no one else is replying i'll have a go...

There is no port on the DS that allows you to upload the games through the method you described, you will have to keep your GBA to do it.

Another mehtod you could look into is a USB linker, where you connect the GBA cart directly to the computers USB port (no GBA needed), I am not sure if they work on your device but I know they used to be available.