1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F*ck my ankles sore

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Oriphus, Jul 12, 2003.

1. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

The funny thing about US and Canadians is that they never really say the are From canada. I typically tell people I am made of German, Irish, Scotish and English. But my English came over in 18xx, and I am really third generation Canadian by family name. Only the citizens that are first generation are the most adiment about being Canadian or American. I am both (mother is American, father Canadian) so I fight both sides.

Oriphus, how is the ankle today? I hope that you are either ice or heat treating it (depends on your body preference).

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Cool man :) I respect canada, dunno really how to explain it but you guys have got it figured out, you run your country better than most other countries!

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

The answer is you elect Chretien, he goes on ski holidays and does nothing. Also we get taxed like crazy to pay off every thing and make chretien look good by lowering the deficit to nothing. I am a big Chretien fan can you tell! The US elects Bush, and if you don`t like it he will invade you! Got to love North America politics.

4. Dela

Well ye i guessed your tax would be very high since it provides your health care and everything??? thats cool. I like the bit you said about north american politics, very funny :D

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Damn that stella, lol_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Im gonna find you, and im coming to get YOU!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [/small]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2003
  6. Dela

WTF?

7. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yep, id been looking for all those posts and editing them. Must have missed a few.

8. Dela

lol ok, only problem with it of course man is that it is unreadable and it looks like you are just posting shit for the laugh lol!

9. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah i know ;-). Man, i was having difficulty even seeing the keyboard. I was quite proud that i manage to actually operate a computer in my state lol.

Cheers
    Chris

10. Dela

ok man, thank god it didnt happen over about 100 posts, now that would be serious lol :p

11. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

True true ;-)

Here, off to bed now you :). Im heading now too. Im feeling quite tired all of a sudden. Need to clean the house tomorrow, its still a mess.

In relation to why i started the thread, i was playing football when i was drunk last night. Not only have i discovered the greenhouse is smashed, but i have screwed up my ankle again. Its all swollen. Hence the reason im in on a saturday night. Damn! :-(

12. Dela

Nah no sleep for me tonight man! have a good one! :)

13. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Ah shit, some bastard slid in during football today and crunched my ankle again. Its me right back to square one. Fuckity fusk

14. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Thats terible, is your girlfriend avoiding you again?
    Sorry needed to make you kind of laugh. Is it about the same, this time you should take it easy and ice or heat it.

15. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

It snot as bad this time, but the team are slaggin me Ronny Johnsen because he was so injury prone and i seem to be too :-( I've got some ice on it now, its too cold.

Nah, the girls alright lol. Just back from her house ;-)

16. princy1

princy1 Guest

Do you play for a league side or just for a laugh, cos if it's anything like the sunday league here (n.wales) your bound to be injury prone cos it's rough as f*ck.

I play rugby myself, at least that way your not caught off guard, you know everyone on the other team is out to cripple you!!

17. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, Rugby can be rough. I play in the university league (though ill probably not get a place now). Its like sunday league a bit, though that particular match was a mess around. I told them to watch me damn ankle before plaing and one idiot still slid in on my from behind studs up :-(

18. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

If you told them to watch the ankle, thats probally why he slid into it. I knew guys when I played soccer (football) that would specifically aim for injured players to make the game easier. They would also gang up on the best player to know him out and one game had illegal nuts and bolts through there shoes, to take chunks out of peopls legs. Some people are just crazy!! Sports are ment for fun, I hope it takes less than a week for you to get back in the game.

19. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Cheers for the support buddy, but i reckon it may be more like 3 or 4 weeks before i can get playing again. Its a pity because im becoming very unfit through this injury. :-(

20. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Well the best way to trim down is to switch Stella, for whiskey. Will not get a big gut and the extra alcohol actually burns off some fat. But I know what you will say to that one. Not from my cold dead hands.