1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f2atv.com what has happen to that site???????

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by alot911, Nov 1, 2007.

1. alot911

alot911 Member

all my channels are scrammbled and i cant get to the f2atv web site. does anyone know a different site i can download the bin files?? thank you greatly appreciated

2. Eddiez78

Eddiez78 Member

try myfriendsareyourfriends.com

3. bill038

bill038 Guest

Most of the sites have overloaded servers when a new bin comes out. Go to brecks site, he has it all.

4. mikes951

mikes951 Member

i herd they are chanhing the website around.

5. redmikey

redmikey Member

At the moment, FREEDOMFTA.com is the best site I know of for downloading bin files for fta boxes. F2atv.com sold out their users. They now cram their toolbar/spyware down the throats of their users while promising faster access. Conversely, if you don't download their toolbar, you will be a long time signing on...if at all! It was at that point that I, and many others, said goodbye. I think the real problem goes back to greed and ignorance. Greed on the part of the people who sell out their users for toolbar/advertising cash in the first place, and for allowing people with too much free time, too much free access. These people lock up the "Free to Air Sattelite Servers" with dozens of irrelevant topics like "which female tv personality do I want next in in my imaginary harem"? Or 30 boneheads will find a need to send a "Thank You" to some other guy who simply copied and pasted a bin file link from another site. Meanwhile, fta users are jammed up by the thousands, trying to get on for a 10 second download and get OFF the server to make room for other users who are attempting to use the site for it's ORIGINAL intended purpose. The only reason why this unrelated garbage is allowed is to bring in more email addresses for F2ATV to sell and/or force feed advertising to, in return for cash and special favors from advertisers/manufacturers. Sorry if this explanation is a little long.

6. bill038

bill038 Guest

One site to stay away from is ftaprosupport. They have a private side that all the latest bins are in for about 4 to 6 hours, then they put them on the free side. By then they are all over the internet.

If you would like to join it only costs 180.00. I said something on another site that I thought it was a rip off and they banned me. I was pretty proud of myself.

They have a chat box there where mostly growing and smoking pot is discussed. Avoid that place like the plague. Their site was hacked, the admin told all the mods and other admin's to keep it quite, they didn't know what was taken or by whom. It is not a safe place to be and they will rip you off.

The last I hear there was 20,000 bucks that was pocketed that was supposed to go to new servers.

Those people are not nice.

7. mikes951

mikes951 Member

go to www.ftabins.com>>>>its almost like f2atv.com

8. mikes951

mikes951 Member

sorry... go to www.ftabins.net

9. mikes951

mikes951 Member

10. takk1956

takk1956 Member

www.PureFta.com

11. takk1956

takk1956 Member

f2atv is a free site, NO FEE as well as the direct supplier of coolsat receiver files from Nor-west any other sites that have coolsat files most likely 99.8% come from f2atv.com very few file writers exist as you see there is 1 file. isn't 5 that work going around, its 1 file and for coolsat they are the releasers of the fix/file. one and only and its FREE do pay a site for membership or just send me your money if you fell like giving it away.