1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fable copy?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by dmn, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

here is your explanation:
    when craxtion dont work, use Qwik.
    remember the game "Alias"?? craxtion cant do it, while in the other hand qwix did it with out a problem.. i only use craxtion to do multigame discs

2. nobnob

nobnob Member

yeah i got the same dirty disc error message too although it doesnt show up until i clocked up 10 hours of game time after unlocking the bowerstone north/windmill hill areas. bummer...

3. JOHN3565

JOHN3565 Member

where is the best place to download xbox games from as i just now able to back up my freinds back up

4. ejw

ejw Guest

best place to download xbox games i think is suprnova.org

5. DoubleTap

DoubleTap Member

Hey everyone, I'm new to the dvd and game console backing up, I came across this thread, and thought I should give my 2 cents.
    I think the "disc may be dirty or damaged" or the (green screen of death as mr modder put it) LOL! I wonder if it's a problem with the game itself?!? Like I said earlier I'm new at dvd burning and have never burned any backups (yet). Basically what, I'm getting at is, I too am getting this error message when I am playing fable. I bought fable a few days ago, it is a great game, sometimes I can go for hours with out having any problems, and other times I get error messages, and or really laggy gameplay. Non of my other games have this problem, I'm always online playing EA NHL 2005. Anyways enough rambling, perhaps the makers of fable used crappy media? I seem to recall a thread I read earlier about using crappy media?!? I forget now... LOL! cheers

DT

6. akamurph

akamurph Member

7. tiwwa30

tiwwa30 Guest

i HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THE GREEN FREAKING SCREEN FROM HELL ON MY "BACKUP".

Qwix was the solution patch the xbe with qwix and either burn with nero (did't really seem to matter what speed x2 or x4) or ftp the iso you build with qwix to your (example) f:/fable and on startup you will get the lionhead logo thingy.

easy as robbing old lady's.

grt

tiwwa30