1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fable Downloading, Need An Anwer

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by xJus10x, Sep 15, 2004.

1. xJus10x

xJus10x Member

I'm downloading Fable, but when it's done do I just FTP it to the folder with the rest of my games in it? And then if I wanna burn it to a DVD-R in a few weeks do I have to do anything special to it?

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Your message needs clarification. Here's how it should have been worded...

I'm stealing Fable but when it's done do I just FTP it to the folder with the rest of my stolen games? If I want to burn to a DVD-R in a few weeks (when I buy a DVD burner with the money I saved stealing games) do I have to do anything special?

3. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

no, your wrong, Fable did come out today (Wednesday August 15, 2004) and inresponce to the message, all you need to do (besides having a modchip (DUH!)) is burn the game (using whatever software you prefer (just DO NOT use Nero, it sucks bad for burning XBox games, (my opinon, sorry if anyone likes to use Nero to burn there XBox games) i prefer Record Now MAX.

I have a tutorial on how to burn them but, i don't have a site to upload it to, if someone knows a place i could upload it to, please post it here.

4. mess1

mess1 Regular member