1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Failed burn with nero Express 2

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by jnywil, Jul 15, 2005.

1. jnywil

jnywil Member

Is this program outdated? Do I need to upgrade and to what as I am having little success..
    I get error messages - no space on hard disc for temporary files (error code 1002), then transcoding of videos failed (error code 1004)

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

What version are you using, and check with the Nero site if you need and upgrade. Try running a defrag and cleaning up your hard drive. Close all running programs in the background. Would be helpful if you provided your Nero log.

3. jnywil

jnywil Member

Many thanks for your reply - I have an OEM version loaded which has been upgraded to 6.6.05 - I presume the latest available...
    I am hesitant to purchase a full version if the program doesnt work!
    I presume I run out of memory to finish my sequal as it freezes at the same point every time I try a burn - I presume I need to increase my temp memory but am not pc literate enough to know how...

4. jnywil

jnywil Member

I am trying to use Nerovision Express 2 - the burn process freezes at the same point every time, the fan starts up and eventually I get a windows message pop up saying something like virtual memory low... and yet am running a machine with 1 gig of RAM. the machine/ windows appears unable to automatically reconfigure its setting to cope with the demand, I guess