1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Failure

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by Pumalite, Sep 19, 2005.

1. arniebear

arniebear Active member

@MovieDud

I am with you, I paid for the Basic so I am using it too. It really works well and set itself up correctly so if it ain't broke I am not fixing it, lol.

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

3. Pumalite

Pumalite Member

Arniebear: all it says is 2.5. When i went to look, I found a file still in Zip form:Equalizer presets, so I opened it just in case.

4. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Well I got my AviSynth from AD and they have the 2.56 beta and got told on another forum that RB won't work with that one. That is all I can tell you. I went and installed the lesser one and it is working good.

5. Pumalite

Pumalite Member

Thanks Arniebear.

6. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Well I solved my problem with HCEncoder, its must have been that 2.56 beta AviSynth because I am using the previous version and did a movie and it came out really great.

7. UncasMS

UncasMS Regular member

in rebuilder go to => help => display versions

you'll be shown the necessary details

8. brobear

brobear Guest

AD updates the software downloads so that the newer versions are avialable. In the case of AviSynth that is 2.56 beta 3. The highest version for DVD RB is 2.55 which is an older version. So, the download here at AD won't work. It would be nice of them to leave a version of 2.55 for the RB users and label it as suggested for RB.

All the info on software versions can be found along with the program. RB has a help folder (pointed out already by UncasMS), in it select guide and then preparation. The software apps needed are prominently shown and versions given. There are newer versions of AviSynth and DGDecode that will not work with RB, thus causing RB to fail to operate or not operate properly. The help section links to the necessary downloads for the versions that are suggested for use with RB. If you have trouble locating it, you can get the relevant info from the site where the new RB with installer originates, http://www.DVD-RB.com .

DGDecode comes with the Installer, so don't worry about it, use the one you're given.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2005