1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fekker please help

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by gaza, Feb 4, 2007.

1. gaza

gaza Guest

I would like to know can u get teleport,pay per view ,filmflex and front row channels on dbox if so how please tell me

THANKS

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

You will get PPV channels, Front Row is no more, Filmflex have moved to Video on Demand and can only be viewed with a subscription.

3. gaza

gaza Guest

Thanks Fekker for such a quick response could you also tell me how can i get the ppv channels on nokia dbox with commando 6 immage?
    Thanks

4. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

They will be available when they are broadcasting, some of the channels you will see asking to press red button are just static channels, the proper channel will be on another number.

5. gaza

gaza Guest

would you know what bouquets number?

6. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

No, everyones bouquets are different, you will have to look for them.

7. gaza

gaza Guest

Fekker i tried looking up all channels and bouquets but no hope dont i have to put in any teleport files? or is their ant other way?

8. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Yes you have to set up your service.xml file for the teleport files manually. I have it on my box and i dont recommend it to any1 ,Ive had it for 3 months now and not watched 1 film on it. This is mainly due to the fact the for you to be able to see any teleport films some1 in your area must have paid legally for the film which is very unsual lol. You can persue to have teleport channels on your box and i will help you do so but i just wanted to let you know that its a waste of time im my opinion , However if you still want them just drop a post

9. gaza

gaza Guest

Could someone tell me how to upgrade a telewest pace reciever with the card which is a nagrsvision?