1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fekker please read i need you

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by sadfart, Jan 30, 2007.

1. sadfart

sadfart Member

Fekker your the man i need your help, please help me. I bought starbox yesterday cant get any premium channels.
    I have read your detailed instructions but r somewhat confused as i am a computer virgin. Spent all last night on this forum and i am very confused.
    Bought the null lead 2day from maplins. Tried to download fix but i dont no how to do it. what does 1 do after going into shareware link what do i have to type. Please be gentle with me as the family has had no tv for 2 nights now while i fart around trying to resolve the problem. Feel as if i am pissing into the wind and i am now drowning in it,
    please please help r failing that give me the name of a good divorce solicitor, HELP
    [ + quote]

2. dazzlet

dazzlet Member

hi the box you recieved was it allready flashed (did it have an image pre-installed)what network do you have it connected to telewest, ntl ?
    also have you done a channel scan an automatic one and if so what channels do you get?
    i will be able to help you if i know what i am helping you with exactly thanks

3. sadfart

sadfart Member

hi i am on ntl.dont know whwether it was flashed or not. iwas suppose to get the box last friday but didnt get it until monday and tried to connect it then.when i conected the box i scanned it several times because i only got the terrestial channels. as u can see from this response i know nothing.

4. dazzlet

dazzlet Member

try pressing the menu button and press the numbers 1570 this should open a secret menu make sure the emu the bottom one in the list is turned to on and this unlcoks the pay channels also on the automatic scan try selecting a different provider eg, telewest as they use the same line as ntl let me know what happens

5. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

If you only got the box on Monday it will probably have the old flash image on it & needs updating.

6. sadfart

sadfart Member

thanks for your reply. i followed your instructions and turned the emu to on, but unfortuneately this did not give me the premium channels. any other suggestions appreciated

7. sadfart

sadfart Member