1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female Vocalist In Search Of Musicians Or Band

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by shanelari, Apr 11, 2008.

1. shanelari

shanelari Member

Hi, I live in the Cocoa Beach area and am looking for musicians with a desire to pursue music.
    My desire is to be in a Christian Band.

Alternative/ Indie/ Rock

Looking for musicians ages around 17-20's
    Team players
    Experienced
    Contact me please!

2. MFlush

MFlush Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Magic & Music

I am looking for a singer with talent and an English repertoire. The person I hire needs to enjoy traveling. I am an International Entertainer with a vast experience in the world of “Close Up Magic” and Cabaret.

I have performed in some of the best European and International venues, and I have the ability to communicate in several different languages.

Lately I have invested on the musical side as a complement to my job and I have the equipment for live music which includes 2 of the best semi-acoustic guitars in the market (metal and nylon) string.

I have a top midjey machine, which enhances my background music which aids my performance and I will teach you to play if you have no experience.

I am looking for a partner who is able to work with me in all these
    different sides of entertainment. A hard-working person, with a good voice,
    good sense of humor, smart, and creative.

I need someone who is able to put all of her effort into this business
    and I am open to share the benefits with the right person; all I ask is that she
    put her dedicated work into it.

I have a high standard of equipment which I have acquired over some time, and I believe it is a good opportunity for someone to start in this line of work.
    Only dedication and hard work will bring us success.

I am a Portuguese native, however this winter I was living and performing in Chamonix Mont Blanc.

This summer I am working in the South of France, Monte Carlo, Nice & Cannes.

My name is Raul Ferreira and my mobile is edited by ddp or contact me by email;
    edited by ddp

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013