1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female vocalist looking to join a band.

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by kayroar, Jul 19, 2009.

1. kayroar

kayroar Member

Hello there!

My name is Kay and I am a female vocalist looking to join a band or help create one in the Hillsboro/Aloha-Beaverton/Portland - Oregon area.
    I have been singing for quite a while now and it has always been my passion. I am however, younger and still in High School. I am seventeen, turning eighteen on March, and haven’t really decided whether or not to finish out my last year in High School or simply get my GED due to the fact I am quite behind.
    As of right now, and mainly for the fact I would like to continue choir at my school, I am deciding to go. Though if the band is doing well I have no objection to dropping out and getting my GED like I originally planned.
    I do have my license and a car, therefore transportation. I live in Hillsboro and would prefer so stay somewhere close to there for now, Portland area is fine.
    Sadly enough, excluding my vocals, I am not musically talented in any other aspects. So to anyone looking for a female singer who can also play bass/keyboard/guitar or anything else, I am not your girl. Sorry.
    I have a very up-beat personality, I love being on a stage, I’m always up to try something new, and I’d like to think that I am pretty easy to work with. I am a dependable person and have always wanted to do something with music in my life. Making a living off of it would be a dream, however I realize how hard it is to get there.
    My voice is fairly flexible with a decent range and I enjoy singing music such as, Paramore, Evanescence, Thoery of a Deadman, Flyleaf, Three Days Grace, and more.

If you would like to contact me please e-mail me.
    *email removed*

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  2. drummerJ

drummerJ Member

3. drummerJ

drummerJ Member

hey there.i am Jone,i am from Malaysia. i am a drummer looking for a band outside of my country. you can check me out,http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35527284819#/group.php?gid=35527284819&ref=ts. i love paramore,evenancese,fireflight,and anything with thet genere. hope to hear from you soon. =)

4. jbsgo

jbsgo Guest

Hey there,

Are you still looking to join a band? A great way to do this would be to put together a demo recording to show people what you can do.

We are just launching our new site and would be interested in helping anyway possible. We do more than just track guitars for people, and we might be able to put something together for you pretty easily. About once a month we reach out to someone to provide work for free.www.sessionguitaronline.com

Contact us through our site if you're interested in doing a demo.

5. joebrutal

joebrutal Guest

hey i am joe from egypt, i also have passion for music but my parents didn't agree about this band thing..and anyway i am a vocalist so can u consider me a home band member? cause i thought that female vocals and male vocals culd be awesome together pls reply