1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female vocalist looking to start band

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by LittleRH, Dec 15, 2009.

1. LittleRH

LittleRH Member

I am a female vocalist in my 20's. I'm living in the Orlando, Florida area. I'm ready to get out on stage and kick some tail! My influences are Shinedown, Motley, Sevendust, Journey, Lita Ford, etc. I like music with a good edge and a melody. I would like to do original music with some covers thrown in. Looking for drums, guitars and bass. Please get back with me if you are interested. Thanks.
    Lindsey

2. blaze23

blaze23 Member

yo im a metal/rock guitarist but can do soft music as well if u have a cell txt me 850 867 8520 or email shawn_con23@yahoo.com

3. alexhatez

alexhatez Member

im fifteen and im alex i have a rockin emo drumer and a bass guitar player and a lead guitar player,a 2nd singer for srceaming but i need a girl and boy singer, plus i have a sampler(me)(sound efects) and i write awsome songs! i need a singer in florida!with a voice and will atract emos and whoever to like us! I FOUND A GIG AT A PLACE WE CAN PLAY AT TO GET PAID! PLEASE REPLY AND HELP

4. alexhatez

alexhatez Member

hey please reply email me at edited by ddp

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010