1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ferguson ariva combo 250

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SUPERDUB, Jun 21, 2013.

1. SUPERDUB

SUPERDUB Member

is there a bouquet for this box?have a channel list but would love to have channels sorted into
    movies
    sport
    music
    entertainment

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

check out the ariva 150 thread, there is a post there for the chan editor, its painful to use

3. SUPERDUB

SUPERDUB Member

thanks ive seen that thread,and used chan editor,agree it is painful to use,i was just hoping someone had found a way to make a bouquet,something like the one used for the dreambox.

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Thats how they are made, think its a case of, scanning the box and giving it a bash yerself, create favs and a chan list, some chan files may or may not work on these boxs due to what firmware it was created on.

5. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

As MICKAH said make them yourself as most of the channel lists available for that particular box wont have the newer channels on them TLC for example, plus when you make your own bouquets you can then save that onto your PC and use again, also this way you can arrange them exactly how YOU want them plus its a great way to learn.

6. bee9791

bee9791 Member

Mickah I'm encountering a slight problem with a friend of mines ariva 120. His encrypted channels are not clearing. He is using an nline and the line is perfect. When I go to login it says "login failed" where it should say "login successful"... Any ideas?

7. bee9791

bee9791 Member

sorry I thought this was the ariva 150 discussion ... Mite throw it in there too!!!