1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fifa 2004 not working

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by nabil11, Apr 13, 2004.

1. nabil11

nabil11 Member

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site and I have a question. Recently my friend and I got our x-boxes modded with Executor. We have had a lot of success playing any copied games, however we have run into a little problem. Fifa 2004 doesn't seem to want to play in my system, but it plays in his. I finally got fed up because I love this game, and he hates it, so we switched x-boxes. I took his x-box to my place, put it Fifa 2004, and it still doesn't work. It just freezes at the main screen where the FIFa 2004 logo shows up.

Why would the game work in his system at his place, but not work when his system is hooked up at my place? Would the A/V cables have any effect on this?

I would appreciate any answers to my situation. Thanks in Advance.

-NT

2. iggi

iggi Member

try putting the game on your hard drive and playing it from there.

iggi

3. nabil11

nabil11 Member

I've actually tried that, but it still freezes at the main screen. My big issue is, it worked on my friends system at his place, but when he brought his system to my place it didn't work.

Any ideas?

-NT

4. Snoosy

Snoosy Member

What bios are you using? What about your friend?

5. blackduck

blackduck Member

Yeah I had this problem but there is a simple fix...tricky but it worked for me. The game seems to check if you are in MOD mode and freezes at the start up screen as you notice. You will need to start your XBOX in original mode and play your original version of the game...just let it load is enough.

Then for some reason it must change a setting somewhere. Once it has loaded once from the original you may then go back into MOD mode and start the game.

This obviously will not work for those who have the NO MOD CHIP job, because you can't switch back to normal mode...

I'm interested if someone knows what really happens in the background.

I hope this helps...

6. nabil11

nabil11 Member

Actually, after weeks of wanting to smash my xbox I have figured it out. What I had to do is to go to the dashboard and reset the time. That's it!!!! After weeks of frusteration that's all I had to do. Now I have about 7 copies of FIFA 2004 that work. Anyone need a copy?

-NT