1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

file hippo update checker problem

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dj_mad, Jul 4, 2011.

1. dj_mad

dj_mad Member

i have been having several problems with the checker
    it keeps coming a need a program 2 be updated but it is updated
    its not beta version or anything else, seams to do it on few other programmers ie Skype, Nero: I have email the site in question but no reply
    am just wandering if any 1 else had the same problem
    i am on windows 7

2. dj_mad

dj_mad Member

no 1 knows then??

3. Maryves

Maryves Member

I have the same problem also with windows 7.
    If I download the stand alone version the program begins to check my PC but then send an error message : "La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'objet" (estimated traduction : the object's reference is not defined to an object's instance).
    If I install the version with the installer, the installation is done without any problem afer havingfound .net framework 2.0.50727. But when I try to run it I directly receive a message : "filehippo.com update checker a cessé de fonctionner - windows recherche une solution au problème (etimated translation : filehippo.com update checker stopped to run - windows is checking a solution to the problem).
    Can somebody help me because it is the only update checker I have some confidence in it.
    Thank you.