1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

file source

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by skizz, Oct 11, 2004.

1. skizz

skizz Newbie

am quite new to backing up my dvd collection. have looked but cannot find answer o my prob. i have a fujitsu machine with dvd writer. when i try to back up from hard drive it keeps saying file source is the ame as destinantion source although re writer is on d drive and file is on c drive. please help with how i get around this thanks all sorry to be a pain

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

It might be helpful to know what program you are using when you get this error.

3. skizz

skizz Newbie

i am using dvd shrink3.2 and also have nero 6 hope this is of help thanks for all and any help recieved

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

skizz, welcome to aD,

It sounds like you haven't set Nero up to burn "automatically." Go back to your guide and reset your values in DVD Shrink.

If you are, as I suspect, just opening up Nero and trying to burn it in the Express mode, you need again to check your guide and use Nero in the Classis Burning ROM mode to get your compilation then burn it to disc -

If my assumption isn't correct, you need to explain each and every step up to the point where your error occures including settings you've made OR provide us with the URL of the gide you're using -

Pete

5. skizz

skizz Newbie

thanks pete worked a treat feel dumb that it was so simple. you guys rock maybe one day ill be able to help someone your knowlage is deep and is greatly recieved.