1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy 7 PC HELP

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by bmxer4lyf, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Far_Que

Far_Que Guest

okay people if you are going to add me to your msn make sure you are not asking how to get a crack for the game cos im sick of it and if you want help email me first and then if its not a stupid question i will add you to msn DON'T ADD me. (anyone who asks about cracks or where to download the game i will block and never answer your questions.)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2005
  2. scottmcm

scottmcm Member

i downloaded ff7 and it will not run i have downloaded 3 different no cd patches and i still get the insert disk 1,2,3 error how can i fix it so i can actually open the game

3. Far_Que

Far_Que Guest

To my knoledge there is no working no-cd patch so if you want to play the game go out and buy it like most people.

4. SirRanRap

SirRanRap Member

you can just download a PSone emulator and the ISO (if you own one and want a back up that is). it'd be quicker from the sounds of it. ;)~'

5. jarzaa

jarzaa Regular member

i got that game working fine exept it crashes when i get top of the geas cliff and the video starts. is there anyway to skip that video?