1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally some problems!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by akspud93, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Hey guys after a long great run with my mod i've finally come to a problem....hopefully a minor bump before i sell this thing. Anyways i was fooling with some netowrk setting the other day to try and get XBMC online (unsucessfuly) and I restatred my xbox and it booted red on the chip display....ok so i restartedit agian and this time it light blue..ok great but it decided not to boot to a dash....uhhhhh WTF??? ok well I figured i'd try and boot to the chip. Well even when holding down the white button it still refuses to boot to the chip??? Hummm interesting. Before i did anything i figured i'd ask here. I was thinking of reflashing the chip but idk what good that would do. I know the chip is on my by looking at the blue indicator light and the fact that the start up xbox logo has xecuter rocks my box. So i know its not doing the deafult start up which by the way gives me an error saying call for customer support (i think this is because i somehow deleted or damaged my M$ dash) it hasn't booted to it in the past. Anyways the problem at hand is not the M$ dash but unleash X and booting to the chip. Also another just curosity question can i sell my box on ebay with a hacked dash like unleash X or would i only be able to use M$ or cromwell off the chip?? If i cannot sell it with a hacked dash then i might as well just forget about booting to unleashX and first figure out how to boot the chip itself. If i am allowed to sell it on ebay with unleash x then i will need help to get it back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.