1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firefox history

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by david07, Feb 8, 2006.

1. david07

david07 Member

yeah? when will it come out? and will it be more secure?

2. Glitched

Glitched Guest

umm its beta right now and making it go through test but it will be out like a couple a months

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'll download it just to keep the most updated version on my compie; but i'll never run it, lol.

4. nick81381

nick81381 Member

ihave no idea why it started to do that....it did that to me too, and it started to drive me crazy until i decided to mess around with it about a month ago...it must be a glitch, im not sure...i just set mine for 365 days..glad i could help!

5. gmtfan

gmtfan Member

Nice thread.
    I my opinion, firefox use a lot of memory to do it job. See this picture, 32MB for a browse is too much.
    [​IMG]
    Firefox has some other disadvantage, could not display correctly some code which was developed long ago...

IE, stupid browse, however, it display perfectly what the web site is design, does not eat much memory...

What I use is Maxthon (maxthon.com), you can see all advantage of Firefox and IE at this browse.

PS: for more info about firfox history, in Firefox browse, type ABOUT:CACHE in address bar, you will see what you need

Last edited: Feb 11, 2006