1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firmware updates

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SteveOwen, Aug 1, 2007.

1. SteveOwen

SteveOwen Member

Hi guys everytime there is a new firmware release for my Starview "the Box" I spend hours searching for the software and details about what the new update is supposed to achieve.

Is it possible to start a thread that is stuck at the top of the board that can only be added to by mods or something that has links to the files and details about whats in the update?

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

There is no way that can be done , reason being that there are numerous types of digital receivers ie (Starv**w,Eurov*x, Digib*x,Cools*t,DB*x etc)

3. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

4. SteveOwen

SteveOwen Member

I'm sure it wouldn't be that difficult.

You could have a different thread for each box or one big thread with all the updates in and you simply go to the last page to get all the latest updates.

Come on, I can get 10,000 songs on my iPod, I can take a picture from my mobile phone and I can navigate my car via satellite. Surely this isn't that difficult!

5. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

If it was up to me , I would do it , but its not , If you want to send a message to one of the mods here and see if they will do it just for you :)