1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First DVD Rebuilder user, so forgive.....

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by Bill2345, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Bill2345

Bill2345 Guest

.....me if this is stupid question.

I have copied a 7 GB movie with Rebuilder (freeware) and CCE. And it created 2 folders one called D2VAVS and the other DVDFILES that contains AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS (4.3 GB).

3 Questions:
    -Can i safely delete the D2VAVS?
    -How can i copy the movie(from the created VIDEO_TS) to a DVD-5 disc with Rebuilder?
    -How can i copy the movie(from the created VIDEO_TS) to a DVD-5 disc with any other software?

Thanks in advance.........

2. UncasMS_3

UncasMS_3 Regular member

- you can safely delete the d2avs folder but i'd do this AFTER successfully burning the vobfiles!

- rebuilder itself cannot burn but next time you could select the option *output to iso..*
    addtionally you can then select *iso output OPTIONS* which let you select something like *use dvddecrypter/imgburn* to burn the created iso

imgburn is the successor of decrypter's burning engine and can be found via google

- created ISO files can be burned at any time using decrypter or imgburn or other tools like nero

- as you dont have an iso now you could use nero => dvd video => and then drag and drop ALL files in the VIDEO_TS folder which rebuilder created into the VIDEO_TS folder that nero creates when opening the dvd video option

- if you dont have nero you can create an iso from your video_ts folder with freeware tools and use decrypter or imgburn to burn the newly created iso

3. mcojoe

mcojoe Member

You do need the Pro version if you are outputting to ISO. With the freeware 0.96 its not possible to output to ISO I think ....

4. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

I don't think the freeware vs gives you the option to "output to iso". You surely have nero or other burning app don't you.