1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first installation problems

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Serv45, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Serv45

Serv45 Member

I purchased dvd x copy xpress a couple of months ago and I recently built a computer and I tried to install it on my pc but I can not register the product. How can I go about this. Phone # is disconnected.

2. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I activated my x-copy on the 2nd of December. The software is still being sold, in fact you can find a link on this website, Afterdawn.
    According to a sales enquiry I recently made, you have unlimited activations. The software must all have the same number to dial as it is the ripper version that is being sold & not the RF version, which is the old version (therefore old stock) with the infamous warning screen.
    So my software (I had both versions activated on the 2nd) must have the same number to dial as the software being sold.
    I am assuming that you are talking about when you try to activate, you are getting a phone number is disconnected message, or do you not have an internet connection?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2004
  3. Marvo

Marvo Member

Beware of software from 321 Studio because they went down the toilet due to legal problems. Support, updates, and rebates are probably questionable.