1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Timer

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by cheko252, Feb 5, 2006.

1. cheko252

cheko252 Member

I recently got a modded xbox, but need help. I dont know how to install any of the apps on it. I was wondering if you could help me with what programs I need. I Dont know what program to put on the pc, and/or the xbox. I want the dvd player, and as many emulators as I can get on the xbox. Please help me!
    Thanks
    Brad

Last edited: Feb 5, 2006
  2. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

uhh can't post email address........

Acsess Xbins and you canfind all the programs u need :)

3. h59

h59 Guest

Newbie, he doesn't know. Yo, get rid of the E-mail adress.

4. cheko252

cheko252 Member

sorry, didnt know bout the email thing. But, what program do I use on the pc to transfer the files to the xbox? and what would I transfer over?
    Thanks

5. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

@h69,
    did u call me a newbie cuz i wasn't flaming him about email i was just telling him

6. theridges

theridges Guest

wow the junior members are really mean lol first of all get a ftp program and then go to xbins the only real apps u might need is XBMC(Xbox Media Center)this app lets u play all types of movie files from mpg to divx.i dont really see the need for other apps on a softmodded console.

7. cheko252

cheko252 Member

what do you recommend for an ftp program that is easy to use?
    and any idea about emulators?

8. h59

h59 Guest

I didn't call you a newbie. I meant that he is a newbie, so he doesn't know. Sorry about the complications.

9. h59

h59 Guest

2 good programms are Smart FTP and Flash FXP.

10. Stewage75

Stewage75 Member

Actually if you want to get ont xbins easily, just search xbox-scene for xbins-tirc, its the easiest way to get on xbins. Also for FTP'ing to your xbox, just use internet exporer, type in ftp://192.168.0.3 (or whatever your IP is on your xbox) and then enter xbox for your username AND password. Then just drag and drop whatever files you want. easy as pie and no confusing software.

11. cearel

cearel Guest

i would google for an fpt program i like flash

12. theridges

theridges Guest

yea becuz the ftp in internet explorer is the worst thing to use and most times wont connect....get flash fxp

13. h59

h59 Guest

I like smart FTP more. It is easyer to use. It also can do more than just tranfer, like ...okay...I don't know, but it is better. Trust me. Oh, and Flash would be my 2nd choice.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2006
  14. h59

h59 Guest

I am a pretty butterfly.
    :0

15. h59

h59 Guest

.l.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2006
  16. h59

h59 Guest

17. ElSnoman

ElSnoman Guest

i need help. i recently installed my softmod and i didnt know how to mod games but then i found a community save on action replay to restore my dashboard then i did it but now it only goes to the xbox logo and dosent go anywhere else. i cant acsess any thing i can still play games but i cant acesesmy dash board

18. cearel

cearel Guest

ok what you need to do is google or look on this site to find slayers or auto installers i will look for you but you have to do some looking

19. cearel

cearel Guest

20. cearel

cearel Guest

if that doesnt work just get on xbins and find slayers