1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First XBOX need help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by NHOJ, Dec 16, 2004.

1. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

How do i back up my games,i have a Xenium chip installed.I see some instructions on line but im a simple man i need simple instructions.I can back up my ps2 games ,that is so simple but every thing i see about try'n to backup xbox games look a mess.I see stuff like bin. and flash and iso.I dont understand this stuff

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

You can either backup your game right to the xbox hard drive with an application called dvd2xbox,but if you don't have the room for the game on the xbox you will probably have to ftp to the xbox and with the game in the dvd drive of the xbox.....open the D drive in your ftp program and transfer the game to your pc....after this you will build an xiso with craxtion4 or quix (making sure ir gets patched) and then burn it to dvd. Done and done.

3. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

I have like a 200gb hd in this xbox .some told me to use xcommander but i cant find it.i'll try using dvd2xbox.The thing is i dont understand how to put that program on my xbox.I have my xbox run through my network but i dont know how to view my xbox from my computer or vice versa.I can burn dvd2xbox to a dvd and try to install it but where do i in my xbox.Please respond if you can.Thanks.

4. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

O and does FTP mean Format Partition?

5. kopkilla

kopkilla Guest

file transfer protocol
    DUMMY
    USE X-COMMMANDER