1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fit to cd

Discussion in 'Audio' started by wells2u, Dec 10, 2004.

1. wells2u

wells2u Guest

Hi, I got about 25mp3 cds and will like to put them on
    one cd. What software and how to do it???
    Thank You

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

Did you make a typo, or do you really mean you have 25 mp3 CDs you want to fit on one CD? If they are all relatively full, then no. Maybe on a Data-DVD. But if you have only 25 single mp3s you want to put on one CD, do you want to make a data CD to read the mp3s off of? Or do you want to create an audio CD out of the mp3s to play on regular audio CD players? If you want to make a data mp3 disc, as long as the files total under 700 megs you're fine, and for audio, as long as the total running time is under 80 mins your fine. A very popular software to burn CDs and DVDs is Nero Burning Rom. You can download the trial version for free, and if I remember correctly you can use it for 30 days. When you open Nero, select either data CD, or audio CD, then simply drag the files over.

Here's the link to download it from aD:
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cdr_software/cdr_applications/nero.cfm

3. wells2u

wells2u Guest

Sorry, I mean i will like to put 25 to 200 songs of mp3 on one cd and need help on how to do it..

Thank you

4. diabolos

diabolos Guest

So you have like 200 mp3's? Just burn them as data only to make a data CD (not an audio-CD). Do you have software that can burn data to CDs?

5. djscoop

djscoop Active member

did what I mentioned above help? I'd suggest downloading nero, you can use the trial for free. 200 mp3s on one CD might be stretching it, but if they're small and total under 800 MB it should work. other than that its pretty simple. Just install Nero, launch Nero Burning Rom, click data cd, then drag all your mp3s to the window, and click burn. good luck