1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Fit to disc bitrates

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Batchainpllr, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Batchainpllr

Batchainpllr Member

Top Menu is a button on the Bluray player's remote.
    When you push it, you should return to the Main Menu (or whatever you target to it).

2. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

Thanks.

First, did you actually add an Intro Video?

Does the button work when you're playing a video other than the Intro Video?

3. Batchainpllr

Batchainpllr Member

Yes I did.
    Yes it does, goes to Menu page where that video's button is.

4. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

I think that's the nature of the beast. I had created a quick and dirty project with a intro video. When I played the project after leaving the menu screen, the intro video started and I couldn't select Menu. In my 12 years in the Nero forums, I don't think this ever came up.

5. Batchainpllr

Batchainpllr Member

In the menu section of the video project you'll find a tab called disc i believe.
    In there you set the behavior of what happens when you play a selection.
    When you click on the Intro video, you can set the intro video to proceed directly to the Main Menu. In the Main Menu you can place buttons to take you to the scenes or elsewhere.
    I just use Duplicate to make extra pages as well as to create new buttons, then I click on a button and target it to something.

6. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

The post that you quoted is unrelated to this forum and has been deleted (I assume it was posted in this thread).

The menu behavior is in the Disc/ Project tab in the Advanced Editing section of the Menu screen. If you have a Intro Video, it is always played first and you can't change it. Really, it wouldn't make sense to have a Intro Video if it didn't play first. Of course, I didn't know about this behavior until I just tried it.

One has to be careful using Advanced Editing because, if you use it, you can't go back and change edits made in the standard cutomize screen.