1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fix Error 09

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by samu1984, Nov 23, 2009.

1. samu1984

samu1984 Member

hi!

people in the world am new xbox and recently acquired an xbox there with some tutorials I managed to unlock via softmod. Without the program I used Config Magic and unlocked my HDD. my xbox with it began to show the error 09 and I have no copy of the eeprom on my xbox.

Is there any way to fix this with the same HDD? because I saw that error 09 is when notice of the motherboard with the HDD was not successful.

Can anyone help me?

2. scum101

scum101 Guest

serves you right for using config magic... sorry.. EVERY modern tutorial advises to keep a hundred miles from that program.

error9 is very often caused by a faulty dvd drive. Is it a philips? Try pulling the cable and see if you get a 12 instead. That still isn't ever going to cure your problem.. you have lost the hdd-mobo pairing so you will need to build an eeprom reader.. because you never backed the eeprom data up anywhere did you?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009
  3. samu1984

samu1984 Member

I am new to xbox 1 and I was reading that for me by sofmod the xbox would have to unlock the HDD ... then I got it for a softmod hotswap ... but if I knew I unlock the HDD would give error 16 ... then the program mhdd32ver4.6iso I tried to lock the HDD and insert it again thinking it so it would work with the bios of the xbox ... but i started to error 09 and I do not know what to do ... naum tenho eeprom backup my xbox has no modchip ... is there any way to rebuild the HD using xboxhdm_v1.9? I have it here ... or even with another xbox? is that some can help me help!

4. samu1984

samu1984 Member

nobody can help me?

5. scum101

scum101 Guest

lost hdd/mobo pairing.. eeprom reader .. that's it. it's in the topic somewhere.. google xbox eeprom reader and you will find plans.

If you are very sharp with linux i2c tools there is another way, but it's even more complicated than building a reader..