1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flash for Nokia 1100b

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by gmsisko1, Aug 21, 2006.

1. gmsisko1

gmsisko1 Member

Hi,
    i just got my tracfone 1100b unlocked, it will work with any sim card, but it keeps saying air tank empty. I can't make any calls.

I understand that I need to have the software flashed. How can I do this, or who can do it?
    Thanks for your help

2. JoeGons

JoeGons Active member

I think unlocking Tracfones will do you no good. You will not be able to use another carrier's SIM card in the phone. The best way is to get it reflashed/unlocked (Re-programed) so that you can use the T-Mobile or Cingular SIM cards in them. Once you get them reflashed, you will NOT be able to use the Tracfone SIM card in it.
    Fix it here:
    http://unlocknokia.byyourcommand.net/viewtopic.php?t=4373
    JG

3. dylan1030

dylan1030 Newbie

Hey. I just saw this. I understand it’s been over a decade since this conversation was held here on this site. I have a nokia 1100b myself, model RH-36. It doesn’t say tracfone on the bottom. I can’t get it to boot with any sim I have. They’re either “SIM card rejected” or “sim not valid”. I would like to have it unlocked so I can use it with T-mobile. Anybody, PLEASE help!