1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashcards in florida

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by eljudo, May 10, 2011.

1. eljudo

eljudo Member

hi guys i am going to florida in a few weeks,are flashcards readily available in shops or do you have to buy over the internet,also which card is the best for the nintendo dsi xl,thanks ,dave.

2. Celine87

Celine87 Member

im using acekard 2i, you can have a try, but need a NDS Lite to upgrade the acekard 2i if it isn't pre-flashed .

3. GBX_Lee

GBX_Lee Regular member

You need to order it over the internet. Celine is right, but some online shop offering free pre-flashed service like slickgate.com

Supercard DSTwo

This is the definitive, best cart available for DS systems.

- Near 100% compatibility with games with the only hiccups being in older titles. Many of these have been fixed though.
    - Great, Slot 1 GBA Emulator. This isn't the absolute best out there, but considering the price of the cart and the DSi's lack of a Slot 2, this is absolutely amazing.
    - SNES Emulator that easily surpasses the shoddy homebrew emulators available to all.
    - Many plug ins for ease of use in many aspects
    - Great media support for music and video
    - Many fun extras for in game
    - Supports large MicroSD cards

The list goes on and on making this cart just flat out amazing. I can not recommend anything over it, but I can give a more simple choice for those looking for something less extravagant.

Acekard2i

The Acekard2i is an excellent cart with the use of the third party AKAIO firmware.

- Great compatibility and supports patched games well
    - Inexpensive
    - Supports large MicroSD cards
    - Great cart for the cost

This cart lacks all of the bells and whistles of the DSTwo but serves all the possible needs of somebody just looking to play DS games.

These above two flashcars are best.

4. hemant81

hemant81 Member

Acekard2i is a good choice,it has great community support,new games work fast,plenty of skins and fast!
    Supercard DSTwo,a solid card, plays GBA / SNES games. The only downside is that it's so expensive.
    Do not get the M3i Zero. The M3i team updates their firmware very slow.

5. Laura999

Laura999 Member

AceKard 2i hands down.
    R4 is outdated nowdays, and there are TOO many clones out there to be sure of getting an original one. So I would say go with AceKard 2i.

6. Celine87

Celine87 Member

M3i is easier update, but for the hardcore gamers, i think acekard2i is a btter chioce.
    btw, the price of ace is cheaper.