1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashed sagem dbox with remote now wont reboot

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by leafygaz, Apr 17, 2007.

1. leafygaz

leafygaz Member

I followed the instructions on netwave site to flash my Dbox2 with the remote. The Dbox reset as its supposed to but now just sticks at the boot picture and the bos says loading kernel but doesnt move from there. I have never and now cant connect to it from pc. please can anyone help or is it a paperweight !! :)

2. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Use IFA and flash the box.

3. leafygaz

leafygaz Member

thanks for reply mgb17,tried to flash earlier but had power cut, dbox does nothing now, lcd lights up but nothing else happens, have you any suggestions or has any one else ??

4. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Check if you get a response via a nullmodem cable in the IFA window during a flash attempt with IFA.

5. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

Does it say kein system?
    If so just reflash with IFA as said. I do mine without a nullmodem cable, though it can take up to 20 tries.

6. leafygaz

leafygaz Member

Thanks for reply ruprect,theres nothing written on screen, will try to flash with nullmodem cable .but havin a nightmare with pc too.hope it doesnt come in threes,
    will post again when i get going ,thanks