1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashfxp showing xbox D drive empty

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by MultiCopr, Nov 26, 2004.

1. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

I am using xenium ice chip and flashfxp seems to be connecting to my xbox fine, at least it is showing the drives on the xbox but it is showing them as size 0. I dont know why it is showing them as size 0, the D drive should be showing that there is a game shouldnt it?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2004
  2. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

Does anyone know why this is happening?

3. suki24

suki24 Member

if there is a game inside..yea it should show up..

the only prob I can conclude is that your dvd-rom is not reading your game...

r the other folders empty too?

4. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

Well the C drive has stuff on it. Looks like xbox type files. The D drive does have halo 2 in it so it does show up on flashfxp BUT says the drive is empty.

5. Chex21

Chex21 Guest

Are you in a dashboard? Mine does that when I only load the Xenium OS and not my dashboard.

6. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

Ok about the dashboard....I downloaded evox M8 (I have version 1.6 xbox) and I made it an iso and put it on a dvd+r but the xbox wont read it. Thats where I am stuck, getting the xbox to load the cd with the "hacked" bios on it.

7. Chex21

Chex21 Guest

Well, first the M8 is not the bios you need. You need the M8_16 since you have a 1.6 xbox. Then your xbox prob. isn't reading the disk because it just doesn't want to. Try a different media and as a last resort try a DVD-R. Hope this helps.

8. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

Ok my mistake I tried a cdrw and a dvd-r and both didnt work and can I get that evox M8_16 from the flashfxp like I got the other files, through mirc?