1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashing gba bios

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dagobaker, Feb 27, 2007.

1. dagobaker

dagobaker Guest

i have a ds xtreme but want to play gba games on my dslite and my psp. what is the best/cheapest product to aquire the bios for my psp emulator have rumble for my ds lite and have the extra memory for the dslite browser in an all in one product. i also have a gba to flash from if needed.

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Easiest way to aquire a GBA BIOS is just download it, some googleing shoudl find one.

As you already have a DS-X you don't need to spend too much on a slot-2 device, the perfect device will be the new EZ-Flash 3-1 product, whioch has adjustable rumble, RAM expansion and GBA play all in one. Only catch is it's not released yet :-(

If your desperate for something before the EZ-Flash 3-1 device is released you should get an M3 Perfect Lite + MicroSD card

3. dagobaker

dagobaker Guest

when will the EZ-Flash 3-1 come out and where can i get it? i get most of my stuff at devieno. found the bios on pirate bay and seems to work fine so far. thankx for the help, ill wait for the ezflash3-1

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Unfortunetly I don't know when it will be released, I am waiting to buy one myself.